Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Abby!!!

 Today this cutie turns 3...oh my goodness.  A couple of things you should note:

1.  She did not lose any intensity of her red hair.

2.  She did not lose any intensity of her red hair personality.

3.  My sister looks GOOD in this picture...look at that wind swept hair.

4.  My brother in law felt the need to match his shirt to Abby's dress.

Lets take a look back in time shall we.


Abby was cute even in her mama's tummy.


Birth - Boy oh boy she is a heart breaker already.

Year One -She could not be any cuter.  I mean C'MON ABBY WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME

Year Two - Yeah look at that grin...she is gonna be trouble.

We love you so much Abby and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!


More later

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment