So here goes:
1. Sarah went back to Iowa to visit her mom today. The house is very quiet and Bella is a little blue (we all are). We have texted a couple of times today and she is doing good. I just want her to hurry home, things just aren't the same without her!!
2. Tomorrow is the last day of camp. I am looking forward to having a bit of a break. We went straight into camp from the school year (we usually have one week in between) so I really haven't had any sort of summer break yet...needless to say I am a little tired. I will certainly miss the kids and the rest of the camp staff but I will enjoy some time off before school starts.
3. Oh, wait...my summer break will not begin because I have jury duty on Monday. Oh joy. I had to postpone it because my original week was during my last concert week and that just wasn't going to work. I hope that it is a one and done day.
4. Bella's birthday is next Friday and since tomorrow is the last day of camp her friends threw her a bit of a birthday party at camp. She has some really great friends.
5. My Birthday is on Saturday and Andrew is at orchestra camp, Sarah is in Iowa, and Bella is with her Dad for most of the weekend so Rich and I are actually going to go on a date for my birthday. I love my busy house but will enjoy a couple of quiet nights.
As long as everyone hurries home because I don't know how much quiet I can handle.
- A Ro