Tuesday, February 7, 2012
The Loveable Hodgepodge
I am joining up with Joyce this week for her hodgepodge. I am on time this week so I am able to spur you on to head on over to her blog and do the same. I am sure that you will enjoy it as much as I do. Go on...try it.
1. What is something you are loving right now?
I know that I am a broken record right now, but I love my Kindle Fire. I have a journal ap, a menu planning and recipe ap, free book and video check out at my library and through Amazon, e-subscriptions to Better Homes and Gardens, and Cooking light, and not to mention Words With Friends.
Yeah...loving that Kindle.
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
I have been to New York and absolutely love it. I have never been to any of the other cities, but the opera singer in me is dying to go to Italy. Have studied its culture so much and loved Da Vinci Code. I think that says it all.
3. Are you a romantic?
I love being loved and adored. I love being taken care of and taking care of. I love sharing beautiful moments with the man I love. I love art, music, and poetry.
Don't love getting flowers...does that disqualify me?
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
I love Officer and a Gentleman. That last scene is great.
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
That is so funny...when I was little I loved Eeyore. So not like me, but I just loved loving the character that needed my love the most. I think if I had to pick a character who I was most like I would have to pick Tigger, for obvious reasons.
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
OK I am a simple girl...best chocolate is Reeses Peanut Butters Cups. I enjoy Godiva but only because it spells GoDiva.
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
"And in the end the love you get is equal to the love you give" - Lennon/McCartney
8. In Summary: Love is a gift one has to give. I love things, like Kindle Fires, and beautiful cities. I love loving the man who loves me back, sappy movies and loveable characters, peanut butter cups and Beatles songs. I mean really when you think about it...all you need is love.
- A Ro