Monday, February 10, 2014

Project 365 Week 6

A lot of very silly people pictures this week...mostly my kids. 

A really great week overall.  Enjoy my pictures!!

Sunday February 2


Sarah and Bella being silly picture 1.


Monday February 3


Mama and Bella selfie. One last study session for my test tomorrow.

Tuesday February 4


Bella's soccer game. She is number 11 and the two goals on the scoreboard are hers.  She is usually number 15 but left her jersey at home, so 11 it is.

Thursday February 5


Silly picture of Bella and Sarah number 2. This is what they do. I had a million pictures to choose from.

Thursday February 6


Andrew at the U of A Oregon basketball. He made it on TV. And yes he is in a purple Telly Tubby costume. 

No he didn't realize that the purple Telly Tubby was at one time accused of being gay. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Friday February 7
My school hosted an honor choir festival this week.  This is the choir's first rehearsal.  It was fun to see all my students participate and get so much out of it.

Saturday February 8
I stole the idea of a shadow picture from Roni at Roni's Weigh.  So I got home from being at school all day for the festival and needed to get my run in for my run streak to continue...I did it!!!

There you have it.  I hope you had a wonderful week too.

More Later

- A Ro

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love the selfies - I like that the girls seem to have a great time together. And that is HILARIOUS about the teletubby costume. Ha! I remember that brouhaha. I thought it was so funny (& I don't think there's anything wrong with that either).

    ReplyDelete