Monday, December 7, 2009

Do You Want the Good News First or the Bad News

Well the good news of the weekend was that the Pink Fuchsia Firecrackers made it into the playoffs. The bad news is they had their pretty pink soccer cleats handed to them. Their three games were a total of 12 - 0.

The bad news was that I could only watch one full game because my students were singing at our school's open house. The good news was that I only had to watch one full game because my students were singing at our school's open house.

The good news was the girls could have cared less about their losses just as long as they got to hair spray their coach Miguel's hair pink. The bad news was Coach Miguel had pink hair for the rest of the day.

The bad news was that Isabella could barely walk that evening. The good news was she was fine when she woke up this morning. Oh to be young again.

The good news is that Isabella got all her weekend homework done. The bad news is I had to hear her play her recorder all evening. Now I know I am a music teacher and I know my poor kid is not getting the attention she needs from me at home with regards to the recorder. I am such a bad music teacher mother.

The bad news was I didn't get my grocery shopping done because of soccer and the open house on Saturday. The good news was I had to shop on Sunday which meant GS got to go with me...I love shopping with him, and it is more than me not having to push the cart or carry the groceries in...it's true...I swear.

OK read this one very carefully. The bad news was we almost got run off the road by a completely camouflaged Jeep Liberty. The good news was Andrew cracked me up by saying "The good news about owning that car is you think you can drive around invisible. The bad news is it's stupid."

The bad news is I didn't finish putting away all my laundry. The good news is that God willing I will have another day tomorrow.

More Later

-A Ro

1 comment:

  1. Yep - there is always another day to mess with laundry. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete