Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Think I Need an Intervention

Why is Valentine's Day on a Sunday?

Why is Bella's Valentine's Day party on the Friday BEFORE Valentine's Day, when clearly MONDAY would be CLOSER to the ACTUAL Valentine's Day?

Why do I have to be the kind of Mom that HAS to BAKE and CREATE and make people HAPPY?

Why does writing in capital letters indicate emphasis?

Clearly the many questions in my mind just had to be pushed into the mental file folder along with "Why drivers drive slow in the fast lane?" and "Why does it rain the day after you get your car washed?"

Because yesterday when I got home from working, and putting gas in my car (because I can't seem to do it before the gas light goes on), feeding my children, and running an important errand AS I helped with homework and the Valentine's Day cards Bella needed to prepare WITH Rich being gone having had to work the late shift I made:

VALENTINE'S DAY CAKE POPS
As I was putting the last of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher at 10:15 pm absolutely warn out I wondered why the heck did I do all of that??
Then I realize that making myself crazy...it is just what I do.


More Later


- A Ro

4 comments:

  1. Well they look wonderful so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're good. I sent in those chalky conversation hearts that no one really eats yet they continue to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you're just crazy - that's all I have to say. Now, send me a lollipop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy-
    I'm Judd Corizan from the meme Sunday Stealing. (http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com) I thought I'd take the time to invite you and all Random Dozen players to join us this and every Sunday. We have a group of great players who participate. We usually post by 3PM Eastern time on Saturdays.

    Thanks!
    Judd

    ReplyDelete