Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and as I sit here trying to adequately write a tribute to my amazing Mom I am realizing that my usual silly old acrostic poem post is just not going to do it.  First of all do I do Mom, or Nana, or Susan...you see even in the inital planning stages needed for such a post, I am running into problems.  So I am going to a plain old "I love you Mom" blog post and hope its good enough.

My Mom is one of the most generous people I know always taking care of everyone and putting everyone elses needs before her own.  She loves her Grandchildren more than anything else in the world and they love her too.  Her house is always the place they want to be, even my 16 year old couldn't imagine a summer or Christmas not spent at Nana's house.

I am so blessed to have her as a Mom and only wish we lived closer to each other.  But now that she is retired and she does love beaches, maybe we will see her a little more on our end.

Oh one other thing...doesn't she look so good...

...even when being upstaged by a little silly Bella.

I love you Mom, and I hope you have a wonderful day.  You can open your present now!!


More Later

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment