Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle

Everytime I do a birthday blog I feel like I must apologize again to my sister Kate and brother Greg for not doing a blog on their birthday...sorry guys.  I'll make it up to you.

maybe

So my Top Ten Reasons I Love My Sister-In-Law Michelle.

10.  She makes all of us look good.
(I realize that I always use this picture all the time, hey...it's my blog I must always look good!!)

9.  She is a very fun loving girl.
(I can't believe he is a senior)

8.  She got this guy to cut his mullet hair.
(Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart)

7.  Then she married him.
(I can't believe he is a senior)

6.  She is the best Ti Ti ever!!
5. She has an amazing family.
4.  She is an amazing photographer.
(If you live in the Des Moines area give her a call!!)

3.  She has to put up with these two little boys.
(yeah...been there done that)

2. And then there is the rest of us and our constant madness. 
And the number one reason why I love Michelle

1.  As Jojo says...she rocks

Hope you have a wonderful day!!


More Later

- A Ro

1 comment: