Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Project 365 Week 10 (No Seriously Don't Ask)

Yep...caught up.  Finally :)


Sunday March 2


In honor of the Oscars this is my name Travoltafied.  How did that happen?  But every time I hear that clip I laugh my butt off.

Monday March 3


My Bella left me this note (and picture inside) on my mirror tonight.  She is so good to me.

Tuesday March 4


Love this picture because Sarah thought she was photo bombing it, but Bella wanted her in the picture.  Just hangin'


Wednesday March 5


Got a cute picture of my boy and his girl.  Too cute.  Love his socks!!


Thursday March 6

Bella drew a picture of our favorite a cappella group Pentatonix.  She is so good.

Friday March 7

Made my Little Engine cookie order.  These were very time consuming.

Saturday March 8
Got to go to the ball field again this weekend to see Andrew play.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!



OK Phew.  That feels good.  All caught up.

More Later

- A Ro
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment