Friday, December 4, 2009

Happiness Is...

My sister in law sent me this picture this morning. Totally cracked me up. It really made my day. He really has it all covered:
  1. No pants...I mean really in the grand scheme of things pants are WAY overrated.
  2. Sunglasses in case of bright sun gotta protect those beautiful eyes.
  3. Rain boots in case of severe flooding...BTW the no pants thing really helps out in that area as well. Nothing is more uncomfortable in a flood than wet pants...this way of thinking totally solves that problem.
  4. A pajama shirt...solves the problem of deciding what shirt to wear. Just roll out of bed and your day has officially begun.
  5. A sword in case you need to fight off a dragon...or mom trying to put you down for a nap.
  6. The cowboy hat. 'Cause whether sunny or rainy you must look cool when you are slaying dragons.
  7. And that smile just might make mom give up on that nap.

I love my JoJo...

More Later

-A Ro

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the best part of the outfit - the penguins on the shirt! Excellent picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless! Made me laugh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard I cried on what you wrote, I am gonna have to save that lift for the scrap book! Michelle

    ReplyDelete