Thursday, December 3, 2009

If You Don't Like Babies Avert Your Eyes

My heart is breaking into a million pieces.My new neice Abby got to go visit her Nana's house in Iowa over the Thanksgiving break. She got to visit all of her aunts and uncles


...except for me.


...I was stuck in California.
I need to get my hands on that BABY!!!

I need to see that sweet girl with the hair that go so long and now gets to hold a "real" baby instead of her pretend babies

I need to give her a big hug and a kiss
And that little boy...with the beautiful smile...he needs his Aunt Amy.

And this big boy who justs need a high five and someone to be Optimus Prime and play play play.

...Don't worry guys

...I'm coming home

...I've got my plane ticket and am marking off the days on my calendar

...I'm bringing your cousins and GS who need to see you guys too.


I'll even do a midnight feeding and change your diapers...

...anything for you, Abby.

More Later

- A-Ro

3 comments:

  1. Awwww. What a good little baby, and isn't she just angelic looking?

    I hope you enjoy your trip a great deal. Anticipation will make it all the sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we missed you too! And are counting down the days til you guys get here! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARRRR! Too sweet!! I don't know what I would do without my sweet nieces and nephews. Thanks for sharing all those pics!

    ReplyDelete