Monday, December 13, 2010

Project 365 Week 50

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Wow!!  Week 50 where has the year flown to?  We here are busy getting things done for the holidays and having so much fun.  I love this time of the year.

Sunday:

Noshing!!

We had a get together/meeting today and I got to play hostess.  I love setting out snacky items and everything goes good with Starbucks coffee!!  It was a great event.

Monday:


Go Go Go Joseph!!

We had our first set of auditions for our High School spring musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  We have so many talented kids here at this school.  I can't wait to get started.
Tuesday:
Art Class

I got to take Bella to her art class today.  It was very fun to see her at work.  She is such a talented gal.

Wednesday:
Senor Bella

Everytime I would talk to her she put on her finger mustache and it was so cute.  She really cracks me up!!

Thursday:
They're Here

Christmas orders are starting to arrive.   I LOVE giving and shopping for gifts.  Now where to put everything???

Friday:
Fifth Grade Sale

Every year the Fifth Graders come up with an item to "manufacture", advertise, and sell.  They sell to the rest of the school and the money goes to a charity that they all vote on.  Bella decided to make cake pops.  So we spent most of the evening making and decorating these.  She did most all of the faces.  I think they turned out SO cute!!  I now have 8 dozen snowmen cake pops to do for my cookie party...sigh.

Saturday:
Senorita Bella

We had our Lower School holiday program today.  Bella sang, played tone chimes, danced, and her art work was picked for the back cover art.  She really can do it all, and look at those brown eyes...gets me every time.  More pics and video to follow.
In Summary:  Again, I do have a son and hopefully this avoiding pictures phase will end...right??  My Bella, however, still loves pictures and really loves to make silly faces in them, lets just face it she IS silly.  I love the holidays but getting everything ready, PLUS a million holiday programs really wear me out.  I wouldn't change a thing!!

More Later

- A Ro

5 comments:

  1. working and baking and hosting...I'm a slacker at the moment. I feel so far behind this year. My younger daughter comes home on Wed and I'm counting on her to make a dent in the baking at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can see so much of Bella's personality shine through in these cute pix!

    Brown boxes make my heart skip a beat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are having a wonderful holiday season so far!!!

    love the cake pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cake pops - too cute! And of course Bella is too cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of us just have an aversion to having our photo taken :) I avoided it like the plague until my kids called me on it. They pointed out they'd like to be able to look back at photos of ALL of us, not just them and their dad. Hopefully the son will come around to seeing that too -- soon :) Meanwhile we'll just enjoy photos of the lovely Bella!

    ReplyDelete