Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Birthdays Stink

I know this all too well...

July 28. This is the day I was born. This is a rotten day to be born...if you are a child. This day is smack in the middle of summer break. This is a day that all of my childhood friends went on vacation.

My kids birthdays are August 3rd for Bella and August 10th for Andrew. These are rotten days to be born. We are ALWAYS in Iowa for their birthdays. Although my family really takes this responsibility seriously and makes them feel really special...it isn't the same as a big party with their friends. This also causes us to have to open presents at our house before we leave, days before either of their birthdays...and if we do have any kind of friend birthday it always has to happen weeks after their birthdays...and it kinda loses its flair.

Poor Bella...she just looks so unhappy!!!

He looks so miserable doesn't he...


More Later

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment