Monday, August 31, 2009

Here we go again

Going back to work after many weeks off is a bittersweet event. I am a creature of habit so the thought of getting back into a routine is very nice. The actual getting everything ready for school to start is not so nice. Not to mention the fact that there is a huge difference in the way I handle an alarm going off at 6:00 am and 4:00 am...

Then there is the never ending circus act called "WATCH THE AMAZING MOM TRY TO JUGGLE ALL THE SCHEDULES...WITHOUT A NET" Let me tell you sometimes I come tumbling down, however thankfully I have a net...GS. He is, in fact, saving me from one of the "too many plates in the air" events this Thursday. Andrew and I need to be at his US orientation as a mom and a staff member. It is 30 minutes from where we live...it starts at 5:30...we both have to be there. Bella has a soccer practice 2 minutes from where we live...it starts at 5:30...and she needs to be there since Thursday is the only practice she can actually make.

Do you see the problem?

Do you see the trend already happening and we aren't even in the first week of school?

Thankfully GS has rearranged his work schedule so he can do the soccer practice!!! HOORAY one plate kept in the air...

and you wonder why he has the title Godsend...

Speaking of Bella and soccer...

Ok Ok I really just needed an excuse to post these incredibly cute pictures of my girl. I do have to say that this is Bella's first attempt at an organized sport. She is a very rugged girl, and is very athletic in nature, but has never played soccer before. Really much to my surprise we went out and got the pink shin guards, pink socks, and pink and black cleats...I guess the girly girl stuck in the self proclaimed tomboy comes out every once in a while to let us all know she exists. She did very well for her first practice and seemed to get everything. The cutest thing was she kept looking at me each time she tried something new...just to make sure I saw.I am already a bit worried about my level of enthusiasm I have for her soccer playing. It was only the first practice and I was cheering very loudly...in fact now that I think about it I was the only one cheering loudly...hmmm could this be a problem? Most of the other moms were chatting, or texting, or sleeping but I couldn't stop sending verbal encouragement. I just want her to know that I support her and take her latest endeavor very seriously...


I am glad someone does!!!


More Later

-A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment