Monday, January 11, 2010

Chuck and Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Well the big news tonight is that CHUCK IS BACK!!!



Now I know that I am one of only a few people who watch Chuck religiously, but it is one of my most favorite shows.

You know that last sentence makes it sound like I have other favorite shows.

I don't.

Just Chuck.

I wish I had other favorite shows, but truth be told I just don't watch that much prime time television.

I have television show commitment issues.

Either I don't have the time to give a television show, or I give my whole heart to a show and it leaves me like Seinfeld or Friends.

It is a sad thing.

But now I have Chuck...or at least I will tomorrow. You see that is another problem. I live on the west coast. Our prime time goes from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Yes you heard me right 11:00 PM...yes just one hour from it being the next day. I just cannot stay up that late. So tonight we (and when I say we I mean Andrew) have set the DVR to record Chuck 'cause the premier is tonight from 9:00 p.m. to one hour from tomorrow.




So enough about Chuck and on to the borrow-away...

So Bella helped me out and drew a name from the numerous four entries for the borrow-away.And the Winner is:

YEAH!!! Joyce from this side of the pond is our winner. So Joyce if you are out there e-mail me your snail mail address and I'll whisk the book away to you.

I just won't be tomorrow...

...cause I'll be watching Chuck!!!

More Later

- A Ro

1 comment:

  1. oops...I don't have your email and I don't see it on your blog although that doesn't mean it isn't there. Mine is in my profile so can you email me your email and then I'll email you my email? Good to know we've kept this simple : )

    ReplyDelete