Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thank Goodness I Have a Winner to Announce or I'd Have No Post Today

Yeah...not much to say.

Well except the rain stopped.

It is amazing how many people suddenly break out into a song from the musical "Hair" when the sun peeks through. Let me tell you I was the loudest singer, and not because I AM the loudest singer on campus, but I was very excited that the sun was still there and able to shine.



Yeah...you really should get up and dance to this one...

...it's OK no one is looking.


I also caught Andrew's cold. It is funny how he never gives me any information but he seems to be able to give me his cold. I also really have no idea how I even got it...I never see him.

Just kidding...had to make all the "typical teenager" jokes, but in reality he's a good kid...

...who gives his mama a cold.

Anyway I have a winner to my blogaversary giveaway. I drew the names randomly out of a hat and...the two winners are:
and

HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!

OK you two you have three themed prize packages to choose from:

A Pamper Yourself Gift Package

A Coffee/Hot Chocolate/Tea Lovers Gift Package
(you pick which one you would rather have, although I realize that I am the ONLY one who actually have to pick the tea one even thought I would LOVE the hot chocolate/coffee one, thank you very much Dr.Gordon)

A I LOVE DOGS Gift Package

Just leave me a comment or an e-mail and let me know which one you would like.

Thank you to all 6 1/2 of you who entered. Maybe a goal of mine for next year would be in increase readership...


...nah...that would require some work.


More later

- A Ro

4 comments:

  1. Shoot - I'm not a winner. But I'll still keep reading your blog anyway LOL.

    I'm glad the rain stopped, but I'm sorry you have a cold. Isn't that how it always works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! This is like the greatest blog post ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I will join you in choosing the tea lover's set. you know how much of a tea fan I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy! Sorry I'm just now realizing that I won! I'm so excited!!!
    I love coffee, but I only have one of those Keurig machines, so it won't take "normal" coffee, so I'll say Hot Chocolate!!!
    You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete