Friday, March 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!

Today is my niece's birthday, she is a big 5 years old today.  I know what you are thinking...oh, no bad poetry again.  Fear not loyal followers I will not traumatize you with bad poetry this year.  This year my birthday blogs will be a look back in time birthday blog.

So sit back Samantha (and mom and dad)...and enjoy a look back in time.

Oh yes, I went there.  Here you are Sami still givin' your mama a back ache, and a bit of a pooch :)

But I'm sure she would agree, that it was all worth it.  Happy Birthday Sami.
Oh. My. Goodness.
Yes indeed, I very pretty little princess.
Who is very much full of fun and energy...
...and sweetness...
...and beauty and grace.

I love you Samantha!!  Have a Happy Birthday!! (Keep checking the mail...somethings comin')

More Later

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment