Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Well Hello There

Well that pretty much says it all.  I have been ignoring this blog and you all for a very long time and I hate it.  I have been thinking about this blog a lot and you all and have come to a couple of conclusions.  I started this blog to keep in touch with my far away family and to keep a journal of the goings on in my life.  At the time things were crazy for me and I felt that blogging would really help me keep a handle on everything that was happening in my life.  Those things really haven't changed.  My life has settled down quite a bit and I don't think I have ever been happier and more at peace.  Besides keeping in touch with my far away family and sharing my life with them, and you, all I feel that writing in my blog forces me to live in the moment.  Most of my problem with blogging has been being too busy...well think about that.  I am too busy to capture my life.  I don't want to be too busy to capture my life.  I want to constantly capture my life so that I can live and remember the little things that I love so much. 

So I am really going to give myself this gift.  The gift of living in the moment and capturing those moments, and keeping in touch with my family.  If I focus on what to blog in the evening I will do this.  If I give myself this gift of sitting down each day and reviewing the day and the gift of visiting others blogs and sharing I feel my life will be greatly enhanced.

Besides that I have some cute kids and bonus kids and some very cute nieces and nephews I would love to share. 

I am blessed and want to celebrate that.

So right now I am going to head on over to my favorite blogs and connect, and make a pact to be a better blogger.

Wish me luck!!

More Later

- A Ro

4 comments: