Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Stacia!!

It is my sister-in-law's birthday today and I am going to let you all assume that she is turning 21.  I thought this year I would do a top ten list for her birthday.  So...drum roll please (or not cause it isn't all that amazing, but filled with love nonetheless)

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Sister-in-Law Stacia:

10.  She is such a natural beauty both inside and out.

9.  She met my brother and made him get rid of that shirt.

8.  She married my wonderful brother and bravely joined our family.

7.  She had this wonderful boy who has pirated away all of our hearts.

6.  She had this wonderful girl who melts all of our hearts.

5.  She takes care of her family and makes wonderful memories for her kids.

4.  She has a thing for Ferb and isn't afraid to show it...me too Stacia...me too.

3.  She loves all her nieces and nephews.

2.  She really knows how to let loose and be silly and isn't afraid to let someone take a picture.

1.  She really likes her wine beer.

I love you Stacia and hope you have a wonderful day.

More Later

- A Ro


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Thank u so much! I love these they mean more than u know!

    ReplyDelete