Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was all about Grease.  I loved watching my kids up on stage and giving it their all.  I just love these kids!!  My whole family went on opening night and I think Sarah's biggest thrill was getting to sit behind and meet Aaron Page one of the Warblers from Glee and one of my former students. 

He is the one on the far right.

He was our Joseph last year in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and came back to support his former classmates.  It was good to see him. 


It was hard to see all of the seniors take their final bow on our stage, but I know they are headed on to bigger and better things.


It was a great experience and it just makes me feel so blessed that I have this job!!

Bella brought home some art work.  The bottom one is for Abby and the top one just blows my mind.  She is so talented.

I want to give a big shout out to Rich for this week.  He really took charge and kept the house running while I was working 5 14 hour days and gone most of the weekend.  I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him.  He is so amazing.

Have a great week and we will see you tomorrow with a birthday blog for my sister in law Stacia.

More Later

- A Ro


1 comment:

  1. Wow those drawings are wonderful!
    Plays are so much fun and Grease has such great songs in it. My brother has been in acting his whole life so I saw a lot of local plays. He has been directing plays in the local theatres in Milwaukee, WI for 30 years now!

    ReplyDelete