Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Highlight Reel

First of all Happy Valentines' Day aka Single Awareness Day, (as my students pointed out to me).  I was very busy most of yesterday preparing for today...which means mostly I was baking...which also means I didn't get to anyone's Project 365 posts...I promise I will come by and visit soon!!


I got this make-my-heart-melt photo via text this morning from my sister in law.  We tried to get it to email, but it wouldn't so I took a picture of the picture.  It lost none of the cuteness in the translation.  He is wearing my favorite love song shirt, and I love him!!!

Friday Night was our school's coffee house and my cute make-my-hear-melt-son got to play in the house band. 

He is playing the bass.  They decorated our black box theater in 60's style coffee house, but didn't serve coffee only hot chocolate :)  Rich and I sat in the back, held  hands and sipped our pre-purchased Starbucks.  Bella snagged a beanbag up front and got to watch with her dad who came and sat with her on the floor...now that is love for a daughter and son!!

Saturday was our normal errands along with a trip to the valley to drop Andrew off for his first baseball practice of the year.  Bella Rich and I then went to the mall and had some lunch and did a little shopping.  We had take out for dinner, watched the NASCAR race (the "we" doesn't really apply to that last part as I sat on the couch and knitted)

Sunday was a blaze with laundry, the gym, and baking.

Bella had some nice treats for her teachers and we had fun making them together. 

Hopefully my hands will someday loose their pink tinge, and regain their muscle tone and be able to grip again.  Squeezing bottles full of hot pink icing really takes its toll.

I hope your weekend was spectacular!!

More Later

- A Ro

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the cookies!
    I wonder what you are knitting?
    I don't know how to knit, so I crochet.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

    Happy Valentine's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I love the cookies : )

    ReplyDelete