Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The One Where I Complain About the Heat

Well, for the first day of summer California sure didn't go easy on us all.  It was 100 degrees here in sunny Cali.  That makes for a very hot summer camp.  We were a bakin'.  The funny thing is that when I ran this morning it was really foggy and about 50 degrees. 

I really like to complain about the weather.  Too hot...too cold...too rainy...not rainy enough...I know that I live in a place where the weather is near perfect all the time.

At least I realize the errors in my complaining ways.

We had puppy petting on campus today and man were they cute.  Andrew took my camera and took some pictures.
Yeah these are just a few of the 10 or just like them...note to self give him a few more guidelines when giving him my camera for the day.

We ended our wonderful, but hot day, celebrating Sarah's birthday at our favorite Red's BBQ with a nice cool Sundae.
What a great smile, and a beautiful girl.

More Later

- A Ro

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing what *kids* take pictures of! Mine goes places like The Great Wall of China (literally) and comes home with close up pictures of himself making funny faces! I try really hard to remind myself how much I love that face!

    ReplyDelete