- It is much easier to complain about lack of sleep and being too busy to exercise than to get a good nights sleep and get up to exercise, but I did it...thank you very much.
- My desk does have a surface and I found two dollars at the bottom of the heap.
- The leftover fish I brought to eat last week, but didn't have time, should have been taken home long ago, and if it wasn't in my good Pyrex dish would have gone in the garbage, Tupperware and all.
- I enjoy Words with Friends a lot more now that I actually have time to think of words with more than four letters and that don't rhyme with bad...however I still don't think that CPQ's word aioli is an actual word.
- I actually felt the need to talk about the show as much as possible today with as many people who would listen. The barista at Starbucks was not having it.
- I really like my family and think I need to spend as much time with them as I can. However, I could farm out the job of trying to teach my daughter how to spell interrogate.
I was so happy to get to work with such talented kids.
I was so happy to get back to my normal life...which will not include shucking out $11.00 to see the Back Up Plan.
- A Ro