Monday, April 26, 2010

Project 365...Week No Clue...(sorry)

Not even sure what day it is let alone what week we are in for our Project 365...hopefully next week I'll a) know what week it is b) get it done on time c) read some blogs d) write some blog posts and e) remember what the inside of my eyelids look like.

As some of you know our high school musical production went up this past weekend and the two weeks prior were filled with late night rehearsals, missing my kids and Rich, and lots of hitting the snooze button.  But I am back and ready to go!!

Here is my week in pictures, again sorry it's late:

Sunday:

Really??

Did I need something ELSE this week??  Thankfully we do a pretty good job of keeping our house clean in general so this wasn't such a big deal.  However, Rich did most of the last minute stuff on Saturday while I was at rehearsal ALL DAY!!  Thanks honey!!

Monday:
My Trouper

Isabella did most of her homework this week in this position.  She is such a flexible easy going gal.  I am so blessed to be her mom!!
Tuesday:
A Family Affair
Andrew got picked to be the only student cellist in the pit orchestra.  He did such a good job, and I was very proud of him.

Wednesday:
Poor Maggie

This was our comic relief this week. Our dog is very tolerant.  She allows Bella to play with her and she just goes with the flow.  Gotta love this dog!!
Thursday:
Spectacular Cast
Final dress rehearsal.  What an amazing cast.  I am so blessed to be able to teach these kids every day.  I am so proud of all of them.

Friday:
Special Gal

Opening night!!  I will have more pictures up, but I wanted to put this one up today.  First of all I look half way decent, and secondly Carly is a great gal.  She is talented, smart, funny, and is well liked.  She also has nice things to say about me, which these days are just what the doctor ordered!!

Saturday:
Soccer Takes No Time Outs
Thankfully we got a much needed relaxing break with Bella's last soccer game.  It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed watching a great game, unfortunatly, they lost.


In Summary:  It is obvious to me every day of my life just how lucky I am.


More Later

- A Ro


3 comments:

  1. Its nice to see you here : ) Hope life settles down a little bit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a busy week! It'll calm down soon - right?

    Love the Maggie picture :)

    ReplyDelete