Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stacia's Birthday

Today is my sister-in-law Stacia's birthday.  I am a very lucky girl to have such an amazing sister-in-law in my life, and a great aunt for my kids...

Even though she went against the sage advice of the pimply sales clerk and bought my son Call of Duty for Christmas...the only thing he REALLY wanted for Christmas...geez.
 
I mean really...she has SO much going for her.  She is stunningly beautiful.
She has married into a great family and has a husband who adores her.
She has great friends who love to have fun...not to mention built in babysitters, with a mom and a mother in law who live really near by.
She has two beautiful children, who adore their Aunt Amy...(and their mama too)
Her brother and mother live near by and they are a very close knit family.
She is BFF's with Tim McGraw and when I say BFF's I mean she appreciates his fine acting and singing skills and secretly hates his flawless wife Faith.  Her sister-in-law is lucky to have an "in" with such a celebrity.
She has three fabulous sisters-in-laws on the Andrew side...

Please imagine my ever so tall and beautiful sister Kate in this picture. If I were more organized I would have found a picture of all of us.  However, since we all are the main photographers of the family that picture probably doesn't exist...we will have to fix that.  Anyway, in your mind please put her next to me so that she can tower over me like she usually does.
She has a beautiful family.


But most importantly she realizes the important things in life and is making sure my niece and nephew realize them too!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACIA!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!

More Later

- A Ro

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm cracking up this is hillarious! I'm the lucky one! Thanks so much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Stacia! Guess I'm a day late...

    What a great tribute - I need to do that for the important people in my life. Hmmm - whose birthday is next & where are my embarrassing pictures?

    ReplyDelete