Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Update in 30 minutes

So I am trying to get my blog posting done in under 30 minutes.  Yeah...it never seems to work out that way, but tomorrow is an up early day so this time it needs to be a very quick post.  Considering it takes me 30 minutes just to get pictures uploaded it might just be a very short post, but with pictures!!

OK here goes:

Now this is very sad, I cannot for the life of me remember what we did Friday night.  Justin and Rich went to the beach in the afternoon and my kids were with their dad.  Rich was able to pick Sarah up from school and so we met at home.  The rest is a blur so here is a picture Rich took of Justin at the beach.  He has lost about 43 pounds since he has been here and he looks really good.  I'll be sure to do a before and after picture when he is at his goal weight.

Yep, can't even remember what we had for dinner.  Very very sad.  Ok Rich just reminded me what we had for dinner, pork tenderloin sliders.  Ok now I remember that but the rest seriously is not anywhere to be found.

Saturday was a great day.  We did just normal stuff in the morning and then went down to Santa Monica.  We went to Third Street Promenade and to the pier.  We ate at a place called Barney's Beanery and watched some college football.  Both my Arizona Wildcats and my Iowa Hawkeyes won.  But the best part of the evening is that Rich was taking my picture and Sarah jumped in and wanted to be in it too.  Yeah, she's cool like that.  Now if I could just get Andrew to do the same life would be complete.  She looks so good in pictures, I hope this is a good trend!!

What a happy girl. 

Look at THOSE handsome men. 

It was a lovely evening and Justin didn't even almost sit on a homeless man.  **wink wink Justin**

Sunday was full of our weekly chores.  Sarah did her vacuuming and counters.  Andrew did his mirrors and room.  Justin mopped the floors and cleaned the downstairs bathroom, and Bella cleaned the toilets and dusted.  Rich and I did the laundry and our usual stuff, and we all stood around our bed and folded.  EVEN Andrew...wow.  It was a very long day.  BUT we all knew we didn't have to go to school/work the next day so that made it bearable. 

Monday was a great day off.  We slowly moved through the morning and then went to our friends birthday bash for their son.  It was a pool party BBQ and we had a blast.

Here are our two boys.  Brandon is a month younger than Andrew but a grade below.  Their daughter is a couple of months older than Bella and they but in the same grade.  Just as I took this picture Brandon stood on his tippy toes.  He is about a half a head shorter than Andrew.  The funny thing is that they have been friends since the third grade and we have watched them grow up together sometimes Brandon was taller sometimes Andrew.  Either way they both are scrawny bony butt boys that need to eat a little more!!

We love hanging out with these friends and Sarah and Justin fit right in.  It was a great evening.

On the way home I get this picture of my Abby sent to my phone via Facebook.

Now if you will excuse me I must go pick up the pieces of my broken heart and get my not so bony butt to bed.


More Later

- A Ro

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great weekend! I hate it when I forget half of a day, lol.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I can already tell he's lost weight. I should use him for inspiration (except for the wanting to get into shape to get into the military thing). Love Sarah's braids - cute! And yes, Andrew needs to eat more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we had Grilled chicken, or was that Thursday night? haha

    ReplyDelete