Not sure why but it has been awhile since I posted. I have not been particularly busy just haven't gotten around to it. I have been following my favorite blogs and helping a friend start a blog.
My kids had a great time in Vegas...they were kind of dreading it, but they ended up having a great time, I was so happy to hear it. My ex sister in law told my ex that she thought our children were just wonderful, so well behaved, polite, kind and so much fun to be around. That really made my day. It is good that my kids know how to act around other people, now if I could only get them to act that way around me.
So I think that one of the most embarrassing things to do is to fall in front of someone. Nothing is less graceful than or less diva-esque than falling. I LOVE watching Americas Funniest Home Videos of all the falls...they just crack me up. Anyway it was icy and cold here on Monday morning...about 32 degrees...I know crazy!!! Not only that it was an assembly day and I had to dress up...heels nylons skirt. I was going to my 7:00 am class and I noticed the upper deck of our building was very slippery and I was walking very carefully...and then WHAM!!! I fell on my knees. Ripped my nylons and had a very bloody knee...but more embarrassing was the fact that this freshman saw me bite it. She very slowly came up to me and said very slowly and quietly..."are you OK". I said yes I fell so that you wouldn't have to. So embarrassing.
Things I Noticed Today:
1. It is funny how things just sort of take hold of your day and before you know it the day is gone. Today was one of those days. I had some issues at work that kept my mind busy, and my good friend had some issues at work that kept my mind busy too.
2. I do have will power. Even though my knee hurt real bad I got up and ran 4 miles the last mile with up hill repeats. I was SO proud of myself.
3. I have really good friends to help me through the day.
4. That I really hate it when GS is sick...it makes me feel so bad.
5. I fell much better when I get up and run.
Things I am Thankful For:
1. The safe return of my kids.
2. My morning run...did I say how proud I was of myself.
3. A great set of administrators.
4. My puppy Maggie
- A Ro