Isabella and her friend...see what a nice day it was!!
My friend with our two girls
I also got up and ran 4 miles outside. I am still a little sniffly but I got my butt out the door and ran. It was a personal best and I am very proud of myself. I think that I am back on track to my 10K goal.
Things I Noticed Today:
1. Getting myself to walk out the door is sometimes the hardest part.
2. I can play a little and still get chores done. I think that when you have all day to do something it usually takes that long. Work truly does fit into the time allotted.
3. Sometimes the grocery store is good to you...$10 off totally grocery bill coupon...free pizza with purchase of $25 or more...grapes $.88 a pound...bagels $.25 a piece...and some awesome double coupons. I like grocery outings like that.
4. I just love hanging out with my girl.
5. I had a really awesome weekend.
Things I Am Thankful For:
1. A spur of the moment phone call.
2. A beautiful California Day.
3. The ability to put food on my table.
4. Getting things done.
5. A great weekend.
- A Ro