Monday, May 3, 2010

Don't Be TOO Jealous!!

I had SO many things to do this weekend, it deserves a recap...

I HAD to go out to lunch on Friday with Andrew and Rich.

I HAD to leave work before 5:00 on Friday.

I HAD to let my kids go to their dads for the weekend.

I HAD to let Rich take me out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Red's, on Friday.

I HAD to go home and sit on the couch and hold hands with Rich while FINALLY watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

I HAD to sleep in until 7:00 am on Saturday morning.

I HAD to go out to breakfast for oatmeal at our favorite breakie place The Corner Bakery.

I HAD to play a lot of Words with Friends on Saturday. 

I HAD to cook our favorite Cinncinnati Chili on Saturday night.

I HAD to sit by the firepit with Rich on Saturday night and roast marshmallows and eat a s'more.

I HAD to sleep in until 7:00 am on Sunday morning.

I HAD to eat a leisurely breakfast and read the paper.

I HAD to look up the word sacrasim just so I was ready for today.

I did grocery shop, mop the kitchen, vaccum the house, register my gal for fall soccer, took two spinning classes, blogged my project 365, worked on wedding invitations, and did laundry...but the rest was just magnigicent!!

More Later

- A Ro

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like heaven! I'm glad you took full advantage of your down time@

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you like Red's and what do you order there? (You know me, I'm always looking for the next restaurant.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how do you fix YOUR Cincinnati chili? I have a friend from Florida who said she had that, but she mentioned using sour cream! Seeing as how I've lived near & worked IN Cincinnati for almost 13 years I consider myself an expert. heh.

    ReplyDelete