Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, Monday, La la la la la

You were supposed to be singing along with me to the Mamas and the Papas...just in case you didn't get it.

My weekend came and went like a kid home from college with dirty laundry.  We were so busy...in a good way, but here it is Monday morning and my head is reeling from the escaping weekend. 

Why was it so busy, you ask?? 

OK just pretend here

Well eager reader here it goes:

Friday - Andrew had his final regular season game and if they won they would be league champs.

It went a little like this:
Bottom of the 8th all tied up with bases loaded, 2 outs, 2 strikes to and WE GET A HIT AND WIN THE GAME!!!!! Crowd goes wild aaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhh

Andrew got a game ball without stepping onto the field.  He was keeping such good stats in the dugout that he was letting the coaches know what pitches to throw based upon what pitches each batter could and couldn't hit.  My freshman on the varsity team, usin' his noggin...gotta love that!!

Saturday - My vocal jazz group performed at our schools benefit.  We got to get all dressed up and they sang their little hearts out.  We all went to dinner at a local restaurant and had a blast.  I love my job and the kids I get to spend time with.

Sunday - Andrew had his final Youth Orchestra concert today.  He got to play percussion on one of the pieces for the younger group with his dad.  His dad is the musical director for the whole youth orchestra system and conducts the top orchestra, the one Andrew plays in.  I love this picture...look how tall my boy is.

Here is Andrew playing his cello for his portion of the concert:


WHOOSH...there it went.  At least I wasn't bored...ha ha!!

And just because it is Monday, and it is raining, just a few more pictures to make my day (and yours too).  Plus I miss them very very much!!
What did you see JoJo??
Sami Loves Ice Cream
I am glad to see Tyler takes his ice cream cone eating very seriously.

Stop it right now, Abby!!  My heart is breaking into a million pieces.

Don't worry Aunt Amy is coming soon!!

More Later

- A Ro

3 comments:

  1. Abby really is the cutest thing!

    Boy that was one really busy weekend! Your jazz group looks great - wish I could have heard them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...you made me tired just talking about it!
    what fun...precious nieces and nephews, too!

    ReplyDelete