Yet another edition of Tell Me Why Tuesdays. Enjoy peeking into my brain, grab a broom and dustpan while you are there...it needs some major cleaning.
1. Why is it that I can remember to put the soap in the dishwasher but can't seem to finish the deal by actually turning it on? #thatsecondstepiscertainlyharderthanthefirst??
2. Why do some very simple things have to be so darn difficult?? #toomanyclosedmindedpeopleintheworld
3. Why out of all the soda bottles at the lunch truck do I buy the one that doesn't have the top on properly?? #hotdayplusflatsodaequalsgrouchyamy
4. Why when asked to MC the camps musical theater showcase do I decide to find props and single handedly act out the scene leading up to each song instead of just announcing what's next?? #thewordeasyisnotinmyvocabulary
5. Why is it way easier to be hard on ourselves then to really look at our blessings?? #complaininggetsmoreattentionthanhappiness
6. Why is it that I can find time to do everybody's laundry, cook dinner, clean my house, and be mom taxi, but I can't find time to blog or read blogs?? #ihavemyprioritiesstraightordoi?
7. Why can't I get on the Zumba dance craze train?? #toomanysweatypeopleinoneroomtryingtobeshakira
8. Why do I find myself searching the internet for an adult hip hop class? #thismommawantstopopandlockherselfrightintotraction
9. Why do I keep avoiding Target when I really actually NEED to go instead of just WANTING to go? #theclosesttargetnowismorethantenminutesfrommynewhouse:(
10. Why is this gal so excited for August 7th? #marryingthemanofmydreamsfinally
- A Ro