Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tell Me Why Tuesdays

I know that by the time you read this it will be Wednesday, more than likely, but I am writing it on Tuesday so it still counts...right??

If you can forgive the Tuesday/Wednesday thing then keep reading.  If you can't then either re-title it in your head "Why Wednesday" or go back to your regular programming.

1. Why is running 4 miles on a flat track MUCH harder than running 4 miles in my hilly neighborhood? #momtaughtmethatrunningincirclesisnotproductive

2. Why can't foresight be 20/20? #shouldn'thaveeatencheescakeforlunchandthenrunfourmiles

3. Why don't people like having birthdays and getting older? #itisbetterthanthealternative

4. Why did I bring up birthdays? #shamelessplugformyfortyfirstbirthdaytomorrow

5. Why do certain "coincidences" turn out to be not so coincidential? #ibelievethingshappenforareason

6. Why does it take so much longer to get out of the house these days? #preteengirlwhohasdiscoveredconditionerandloveshersofthair

7. Why is it so nice to not have Andrew in the car sometimes? #mamaandbellarockinouttoglee

8. Why does making 150 snowcones come easy to me? #thisiowagirlknowshowtomaketheperfectsnowball

9. Why do I love my job so much? #whereelsedoyougetgreateddailybykidswithbighugsandhappytoseeyousmiles

10. Why am I not paniced by my upcoming wedding? #becausethedaywillbeperfectevenifitisnt

My life is great. #hopingyoursistoo


More Later

- A Ro

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh...Happy Birthday! Since you wrote this on Tuesday I'm assuming today is your actual birthday? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! About coincidences: Last week in Daily Mass the priest said that God has a hand in everything: there is no such thing as a coincidence!
    I love these posts of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday! I love these tell me why posts - I keep thinking that I'll steal the idea, but by Tuesday I'm worn out from all my writing memes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running in a circle, or down a street, or anywhere for that matter is overrated. Healthy, but overrated.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete