I know that by the time you read this it will be Wednesday, more than likely, but I am writing it on Tuesday so it still counts...right??
If you can forgive the Tuesday/Wednesday thing then keep reading. If you can't then either re-title it in your head "Why Wednesday" or go back to your regular programming.
1. Why is running 4 miles on a flat track MUCH harder than running 4 miles in my hilly neighborhood? #momtaughtmethatrunningincirclesisnotproductive
2. Why can't foresight be 20/20? #shouldn'thaveeatencheescakeforlunchandthenrunfourmiles
3. Why don't people like having birthdays and getting older? #itisbetterthanthealternative
4. Why did I bring up birthdays? #shamelessplugformyfortyfirstbirthdaytomorrow
5. Why do certain "coincidences" turn out to be not so coincidential? #ibelievethingshappenforareason
6. Why does it take so much longer to get out of the house these days? #preteengirlwhohasdiscoveredconditionerandloveshersofthair
7. Why is it so nice to not have Andrew in the car sometimes? #mamaandbellarockinouttoglee
8. Why does making 150 snowcones come easy to me? #thisiowagirlknowshowtomaketheperfectsnowball
9. Why do I love my job so much? #whereelsedoyougetgreateddailybykidswithbighugsandhappytoseeyousmiles
10. Why am I not paniced by my upcoming wedding? #becausethedaywillbeperfectevenifitisnt
My life is great. #hopingyoursistoo
- A Ro