Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday January 20th

Thankful for a day off...very good day. I really did good on my eating and even though it was a struggle today I am thankful. I am amazed at the power of these blogs. A facebook friend got me hooked on a blog by a lady in Arkansas named Kelly. She has been keeping a blog of her pregnancy. She and her husband have been trying to have a baby for awhile now and she finally got pregnant and she had her baby and her baby is very sick. She is in NICU and barely hanging on. What made an impact on me is how many people are following her and praying for her. I am hooked on her struggle and her faith. I read her blog everyday and look forward to updates. I want my blog to be that way. I want to start a community of people reaching for the same goals and way of living. I, obviously, have not found that yet, but maybe someday. I am so grateful for today and look forward to tomorrow, a new semester, a new president, a new musical to begin, and another day forward.

Gratitude: 1. A beautiful house to live in 2. A wonderful mom...who called me today 3. A great new recipe, and a yummy dinner 4. A chance to sleep in 5. Two beautiful children, a great friend, and a game of UNO.

More tomorrow

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment