Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stay in Your Pajamas Day


Well it is a rainy day here in Southern California...a rare occurrence. So Isabella decided it would be a "stay in our pajamas" day. So we are putzing around the house and then we are going to watch our netflix "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium". Sounds like a perfectly marvelous day. I worked on some financial stuff and organized a little.
Bella in her pajamas

Yesterday was a great day. Andrew wasn't feeling so well but wanted to go to school because it was Viewpoint's Middle School Geography Bee. He came in second last year. Well this year he WON!!! He got all of his questions right. He gets to take a test to see if he will advance to the state competition. I am so proud of him. He also won his basketball game. Good day for Andrew...except today he is so sick...fever, headache, cough. I hope he just gets better. I hate seeing him so sick. I got up and ran my 2 miles...and did a little weights. Tomorrow is my 3.5 mile run...YIKES...

more later

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment