Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday January 16 2009

Awesome day...it started out with a 2 mile run and some strength training. John had the kids so I mostly putzed around the house and got quite a bit done. I went through some of my pictures and scrapbooking stuff I really want to start that back up again. Isabella went to a Hannah Montana taping last night with a couple of friends and Ainsley's mom sent some really cool pictures. Here is one.
Miley Cyrus, Emily Osmet, and the brother...along with Ainsley Isabella and Lily.

I am excited that I started this blog and look forward to keeping it up. Feel good about today. Am very lucky and blessed to have a wonderful man in my life, two beautiful kids, a great family, a great job, and awesome friends.

Gratitude for today 1) Had a great run and workout 2) Ate very healthy 3) Got so much done in my house 4) Had a quiet peaceful evening 5) Remembering the happy past.

Till Tomorrow

A-Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment