Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday January 22, 2009 8:49

I am exausted not sure why. Maybe because it is a Thursday and I need the weekend!!! I need to get up tomorrow and RUN...I also need to stop the picking...a few fried here...a bite of fried rice there...it is all going to add up and bite me in my large butt...I have this goal and really need to cut it out!!! Andrew had another great basketball game they won, but he came home with a horrible headache and went to bed. Bella and I went to the mall, while we waited for Andrew, with Rich and ate dinner and walked around a fablous store...TARGET. I love TARGET. I am very excited to see Andrew play tomorrow...I'll try to take some pictures. Speaking of pictures a blog I read has this fun photo tag...You pick the fourth folder, and the fourth picture and post it. Here is mine.

This is my daughter Isabella in 2006 at a summer camp that her dad was a conductor for. She is showing her new jump rope...She is sooo cute with her little piggy tales.

I am still trying to figure out how to network my blog...and I really want to personalize it some more. I think it would be so much fun...

Gratitude: 1. For a good rehearsal 2. For my beautiful daughter 3. My talented son 4. the fun of blogs 5. great students.


- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment