Saturday, May 19, 2012

For the Love of All Humanity Read Before You Make the Brownies

The recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar not 1.  My mom texted me this morning with the correction.  This was after she made it very clear that she loves my sister and I the same and that she makes them without powdered sugar because it is easier to put on the powdered sugar than take it off.

You can't really argue with that logic.

So there Kate, she loves us the same...

I hope I caught all 2.5 readers of my blog before they made the brownies, because nothing is worse than bad tasting brownies.

Have a great weekend!!!

More Later

- A Ro


2 comments:

  1. LOL - thanks for the correction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was making brownies (from a mix) a few weeks ago and misread the recipe. I read 1/4 cup of water as 1 1/4 cups. Took me a bit to figure out why my batter was so soupy! I just dumped it rather than add 4 more boxes of mix!

    ReplyDelete