Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy (Belated) Birthday) Dustin

So...my brother-in-law Dustin's birthday was on Tuesday May 1st.  If you take a moment and look at your calendar you can clearly see that today is May 3rd and not May 1st.  Yet here it is my birthday blog post to Dustin.  I could give a hundred excuses about being on the first of the month and not looking ahead...blah blah blah.

I am late.

I am sorry.

So here is the Top Ten Reasons that I love my brother-in-law Dustin!!!  Beware a lot of these pictures include a very cut red headed girlie.

10.  He is a really great guy.

9.  He is an amazing family man.
8.  He married my favorite sister...ok she's my only sister, but that doesn't matter.
7.  Despite getting linked with this hot mess of people.
6.  He is man enough to allow a cute then 9 year old to drive his boat.
5.  He is responsible for half (if not more than half) of this red head.


4.  He has taught her everything she knows about singing...just listen to that rich baritone voice.
3.  He will keep her reaching for her dreams
2. He is a Cubs fan...with pictures (ok...one picture) to prove it.
1.  He will most certainly forgive my favorite aunt for being late with this birthday blog....right daddy??

Happy Birthday Dustin!!

More Later

- A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment