1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold?
Have I mentioned that I like shoes?? I jest...sort of. I think that I would spend it on a lot of little things. Plane tickets to visit my family, maybe a bicycle, and more than likely a couple or ten pairs of shoes.
2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?
Nope. I wear a green shirt to school just to be festive...so I don't get pinched. I saw a shirt once that was gray with black letters that says "If you pinch me I will punch you in the face" Not that I am a violent person, but that cracked me up.
3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?
I am always in a state of Spring Cleaning malaria. A couple of areas that need some attention are my windows and screens and just getting general everyday marks off of my walls...any suggestions???
4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green?
I like a kelly green or a fresh-grass-in-spring green. Not too bright but just vibrant. There are some really ugly greens out there.
5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." So...do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?
I have a hard time discerning the difference between being lucky and being blessed. I lead a very blessed life and if I win the lottery then I will say that I'm lucky. That being said I do believe that if you life your life in an honorable way that is full of appreciation and hard work...you will be rewarded.
6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind).
I am a big fan of apple pie a la mode. I love to make apple pie, although I haven't made it it awhile. When Rich and I were in high school he always talked about how much he liked apple pie, especially his Grandma's. So as a surprise for his birthday I made him an apple pie from scratch. He loved it and told me that it gave his Grandma's a run for its money. I think he just liked me a lot... :)
I am a personal fan of May the 4th. (May the fourth be with you)
7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birthdate of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense?
Well Albert Einstein wasn't such an Einstein in his day. He dropped out of school and was believed to be dyslexic (not in insinuate dyslexic people are not smart), and was very right brain oriented, as he was an amazing musician. Anyway, I believe in common sense more than intelligence. I have known very intelligent people with very little common sense and the lack of common sense ruined any intelligence they had.
8. In Summary: I am a very
- A Ro