OK...this blogging thing isn't as easy as it looks. I am a very busy person with two children who crack me up so you'd think I'd have LOTS of stuff to write about, but those issues also prohibit me from having TIME to write LOTS of stuff.
I am also missing reading a lot of blogs that I love.
There is a temporary light at the end of the tunnel...next week is SPRING BREAK!!! I also have two weeks of SPRING BREAK!!!
yeah...i know, rough.
Hopefully, I will get things on my to do list done and have some time to really dig into some blogs. Don't worry my list is very short...ha ha.
So today I am going to just purge my brain and fill you in on some stuff.
1. My daughter was VERY upset at her friend for wearing shorts that were too short for her and was almost showing her butt. To that I say...amen sistah.
2. My friend and colleague Tracy knew that I wanted to read The Art of Racing in the Rain so he sent me a copy with a note that said that I didn't need to rush reading it. To that I say... phsh...you'll have it back in your hands by tomorrow. (Thank you Tracy)
3. Here is the winner to my little giveaway. To that I say...finally.
Sara...send me your address and I'll get your prize right out to you.
4. I have been working hard on my very first arrangement of an a cappella piece. It has consumed a lot of my time and I hope it turns out OK. It is the song Firework. To that I say...don't worry I have purchased the royalities.
5. Andrew was at the dinner table when he got a text that seemed to be bad news. (I know, I know...texting at the dinner table is not the greatest but they are so stealthy with their texting I hardly knew he had his phone) I asked him what was wrong and he told me nothing (typical). After he went upstairs Bella looked over at me and said, in a very serious voice "Do you want me to go talk to him?". Cracked. me. up. To that I say...yes, better you than me.
6. I have decided to run a half marathon next May in wine country. It is very hilly. I then decided first to run a half marathon in October. It is in Long Beach and it is very flat and it runs a long the beach. Then I decided that I probably run a 10K in June to kind of get me back in the running thing. To ALL of that I say...feel free to try to talk me out of it.
7. Andrew said he felt the 3.0 earthquake in Malibu last night at 11:30 pm. To that I say...better him than me.
8. They say that the California coast will be recieving some radiation from the Japan reactor. People are starting to stock up on that potassium iodine. To that I say...hand me the peanut butter cups 'cause if I am meeting my maker that is the only thing I want.
9. I am once again asking for forgiveness for being blog absent lately. So forgive me. All I have to say is...2 weeks of spring break baby.
- A Ro