I could really get used to this spring break stuff. That is until my yoga pants (that I can see myself wearing everyday) start to get a little too comfortable and my kids start saying "I'm bored"...yeah maybe it is good that it is only two weeks.
However there are things that I NEVER get to do unless I am on break and...yep you guessed it...I am going to list them for you now.
1. Run outside at the perfect time 7:00 am. It is the perfect amount of light and the perfect temperature.
2. Cuddle on the couch with my girl under her big fleece blanket (that I made her for Christmas) and watch our taped All-Star Chopped...while knitting.
3. Make homemade mini pizzas and calzones from scratch...yummy.
4. Take the dog to the park, sit under a tree, read a book, and watch Bella play at the playground.
5. Casually stroll around the mall with...yes you heard it...both of my children. (Andrew did have an ulterior motive, needing new shoes, and Bella did have $20 burning a hole in her pocket, but none-the-less we all were together at the mall.)
6. Take a nap, even though it ended up being only 30 minutes.
And that was only the first day.
I have 9 left.
- A Ro