Sunday, May 24, 2009

Goings On...OK playing catch up

I know it has been awhile since I blogged. I mistakenly thought that after my show was over my life would slow down, but to no avail, things just seem to keep getting busier. Here are a few random pictures that showcase the last couple of days...OK so it has been more than a couple of days...geez cut me some slack.
We went to Red's and all I wanted was a picture of my two adorable kids...as you can see I got Bella and Andrew's rear end. He decided that he would NOT be in any pictures and did everything he could to avoid it...
OK Andrew now you have done it...this picture of your hiney will forever represent you on this occasion...


...but wait...not really. On Bella's attempt to take GS and my picture...look who shows up...

He thinks he is soooo funny...

OK maybe he is.





Bella went to a birthday party and they had a face painter. This was the look she was going for. Not a cute butterfly on her cheek, or a rainbow, or a heart that says Mom...nooo she had to have red spray painted hair and an old man with glasses face. That is what she requested and that is what she got.

She told me on the way home that she couldn't wait to be a teenager and really die her hair this color of red. She must have noticed me hiding my cringe 'cause she instantly told me she was just kidding...

We got home and she brought me the front page of Times and she said "look mom we're twins"


She thinks she is soooo funny...


...OK maybe she is.


More Later

-A Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment