Thursday, May 14, 2009

Isabella

I have to say that I have the most beautiful, tenacious, fun loving, hard working, and just overall amazing daughter. She is such a blessing to me. She is loved by all. I am constantly told by all the adults that know her how kind and generous and loving she is and how she constantly makes them smile by just being around her. This makes a mother proud...very proud.
She had an assembly at her school today and she was a speaker, danced with the Lower School dance group, sang with the Lower School choir, and sang with the Third Grade Classes.
Here are some pictures...
...I know I am just a show off.
Sneaking a peek at her mama before she sings.
Action shot
Dancing the Hungarian Czardas

Action Shot

Bella and her good friends...I just LOVE this smile...she is just such a happy girl.

I am such a lucky mom...

More Later

-A Ro

1 comment: