Sunday, June 6, 2010

Project 365 Week 23

Not quite sure how that happened, but my apologies for the double well...incomplete double post...


Hmmm, I wonder what my week in pictures looks like??  I promise that ALL the pictures won't be moving pictures!!

Sunday:
A Room With a View

This is the view outside on my balcony.  We have a nice park next to our townhouse. 

Monday:
A New Bed

The downstairs of our new place is all porceline tile, so we decided Maggie needed a dog bed.  Even though she does enjoy stretching out on the cool tile from time to time, she likes her soft new bed.  This means that everyone except for me got a new bed during this move!! 

Tuesday:
Cooking in a Real Kitchen

Well, let me tell you, this cook loves granite counter tops, new stoves, ovens that cook evenly, big farm house sinks, and did I mention granite counter tops?? 

Wednesday:
My Favorite Part of the House...Is that Bad?

Today I finished organizing the closet.  Thankfully Rich is a very kindhearted, understanding man.  He realizes that a walk in closet is a woman's dream and has graciously given me over half (way over half).  What a guy!!

Thursday:
Princess Maggie

She is such a pleasant easy going dog.  She lets us (Bella) dress her up and she just sits there.  I secretly think she likes the attention.

Friday:
Bella Blow Your Horn (Recorder)

Bella had her final assembly today.  She played the recorder and sang.  I just love her in her Spring Assembly uniform.

Saturday:

First Sleepover

Bella's friend came over and had a sleepover tonight.  They had fun filming skits and did a lot of giggling!!  It was nice to see Bella so happy.

In Summary:
Things do eventually get back to "normal".  Cooking, cleaning, performances, project 365 and even a sleepover.  I am settling in and even got my 5 mile run in.  It has been a great week. 

More Later

- A Ro

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Love the granite countertops! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're settling in. The kitchen looks really nice! Ours is meh - we had to buy the refrigerator so it's pretty nice, but the stove - yikes! Mike spent a long time while I was at work one day cleaning it off - I was afraid to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're getting settled! That kitchen looks amazing and so does the closet...enjoy them!
    Have a super week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kitchen! Love the rich color of the cabinets and the layout - You'll have lots of fun there :)

    ReplyDelete