I want to give a big thank you to my very well educated friend Roger who sent me a nice message telling me how much he enjoyed my blog and that I should keep doing it. Thanks for the shot in the arm.
Off the personal rant and on to tell me why Tuesdays: YIPEE
1. Why does watching my towering 14 year old son hold hands and walk a small scared kindergartner to her camp class make me want to cry? #seenotallteenagersaretoocoolforschool
2. Why does getting to sleep in a whole hour each day make me so very happy? #pillowtimeisunderrated
3. Why does it please me so much to try cooking a new meal to try to please a picky eater and to have her say "Can I have some more please? #stepmomtobescoringpoints
4. Why does June gloom have to rear its ugly head on the day of the water slide? #fearlessfrozenkindergartenerswithtinybluelipspleasesmothernature
5. Why can I run 6 miles but playing soccer for 30 minutes with a 9 and 12 year old wears me out? #iamclearlynotnineoreleven
6. Why does this salad at Chuck E Cheese cost a whopping $7.50??
7. Why does hearing ELO's Turn to Stone make me happy on this dreary day? #lovethatrockinoldschooltechnosound
8. Why after all this time do I still look forward to coming home to Rich each day? #sweetwonderfulmanwhomakesmyheartsing
9. Why am I so looking forward to July 5th? #disneylandwithrichbellaandsarahyipee
10. Why did someone think that a gyro stand, a $.99 store booth, and a bouncy house make a Greek festival worth $2.00 admission? #gladigotfreeticketsofftheinternet
11. Why couldn't I just stop at 10? #imfeelingwildandrecklesstoday
Hope you feel a little wild and reckless today too...but just a little.
- A Ro