Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tell Me Why Tuesdays

Here we go again with another installment of my I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-Tuesdays-without-the-random-dozen.  I need to come up with a cute Tell Me Why Tuesday button.  Oh wait that would mean that I would need to know something about computers and blogging...never mind.

Hope you can forgive me.

1.  Why is it that on the first day of summer camp I come home absolutely exhausted? #iaminchargeof31middleschoolersmostofthemboys

2.  Why is it that trying to get rid of a excellent washer and dryer is so dang hard? #iforgottocallthesalvationarmytofindoutwhentheywerecomingyesterday

3.  Why is it when I get a picture of this little boy I die a little?
#iamasuckerforbigbrowneyesanddevilishsmiles

4.  Why did I believe that Rich's daughter doesn't like me, when she clearly does? #iamnotsomeanandhorribleafterall.
5.  Why is it when I play Words With Friends and I am beating the person I get really good letters and when I am losing by a lot I get nothin'?  #murphyslawofcanibuyavowel 

6.  Why is it when I get a picture of this little girl my heart breaks into tiny little pieces?
 #iamasuckerforredheadsandchubbycheeks

7.  Why is it that I love watching Rich and his daughter together? #iaminlovewithanamazingdad

8.  Why can't I realize that if I would just stay away from Payless I'd have more room in my closet? #ilovefivedollarflipflops    

9.  Why do I just love cooking in my new kitchen?  #granitecountertopsmakemehappy

10.  Why am I feeling so happy and complete? #ilovemylife

I hope you are loving your life too!!

More later

- A Ro 


1 comment:

  1. 1. You are insane. Really. Or a saint. Could go either way :)
    3. & 6. Oh the cuteness!
    8. You need this: http://www.containerstore.com/shop/closet/shoeStorage/hanging?productId=10024283.

    OK, I'm done now. I like this feature!

    ReplyDelete