Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo Friday

Well one of the reasons I blog is to share my life and my kids lives with those family members who live far away.  I also thought Sarah's Mom might like to see some pictures too.  So I decided that on Fridays I would do some photos of the week. 

Great idea...right?

Yes fabulous idea, except I didn't take any pictures this week.

So much for Photo Friday.

Well I took some pictures earlier this month...

Wolf Camp Departure

Soccer girl, goalie no less...YIKES! (they won it was all good)

OK two pictures.

And none of Sarah, Andrew, or Justin.

I suck at Photo Friday.

I'm sorry, I'll try better next week.

More Later

- A Ro


3 comments:

  1. YEAH! A sports girl in the family!!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You're so funny! Just for that you have to take EXTRA pictures this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I had plans to do the "Project 365" where you take a picture a day. EPIC FAIL. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete