This week has been very busy. College night at school, rehearsals, kidlets at home stuff. I am proud, however, that I have been able to blog this week AND still get some shut-eye. I am also proud that I have taken 2 pictures for my photo Friday post tomorrow.
OK...not so proud that I have only taken two pictures, but it is better than the 0 pictures I took last week by almost 200%.
Did I do that math right?
Anyway, I have a lot to be thankful for and I am going to share with you. Maybe my blog will inspire you to be thankful today too, or at least to review your percentages.
1. I am thankful that I have a cast of Pink Ladies who can learn a song in three part harmony in under an half an hour. Did I mention that we are doing Grease this spring for our high school musical?
2. I am thankful that Rich nudged me out of bed this morning to go work out because it was faculty food day and the moms of our school put together a big brunch for us. Yeah...if you remember my brunch question from yesterday's hodgepodge you will understand why I needed as many kettleball swings as possible.
3. I am thankful that I get to help Bella study Greek mythology. I like Greek mythology.
4. I am thankful that I don't have to help Andrew study Pre-Algebra. I hate Pre-Algebra.
5. I am thankful that Sarah asks me "Guess what?" and when I answer "What?" she says "Chicken Butt".
6. I am thankful that Sarah also tells me she loves me.
7. I am thankful that my school has an amazing college counseling department.
8. I am thankful that my school's college counseling department offered practice SAT and ACT tests free of charge.
9. I am thankful that Andrew took advantage of those tests.
10. I am thankful that Andrew scored a 27 on his first practice ACT test.
11. I am thankful that the SAT was only a practice one.
12. I am thankful that Bella and Andrew are 5 years apart, because 5 years might just be enough time for me to recover.
13. I am thankful that I am done applying for college because let me tell you...it ain't what it used to be.
- A Ro