Saturday, September 25, 2010

Project 365 Week 39

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

My project 365 is a day late because yesterday I did a post for my sister in law's birthday.  So here is my week in pictures.  

Sunday:

New Cooking Light Recipe

I tried a new Cooking Light recipe.  It was Mushroom and Onion Patty Melt.  I love rye bread and this sandwich was very tasty.  I hope to post the recipe this week.

Monday:
CHUCK!!!

I know this is cheating as I didn't take this picture, but it was the highlight of my day today.  It was the season premiere of our favorite show.  It was great to all sit and watch together.  I love Monday nights.


Tuesday:
Sicky Girly

Bella woke up with a fever, sore throat, and runny nose today.  Even though it was just a common cold she had fever so we stayed home.  This picture shows her pouty sick face, but in reality she is such a good sick kid.  She doesn't complain and is still her good natured self.


Wednesday:
Christmas Already

We were at the mall tonight and we saw these decorations.  I was aghast, until I saw a sign that said they were filming a movie at the mall so they had decorations up.  I wrote a post about it here.


Thursday:
A Bad Picture of the Farmer's Market

We went to the Farmers Market tonight.  Got some really yummy peaches and strawberries.  Also some avocado...I love avocado.  I forgot to take a picture so this is as we were leaving.  I know, better luck next time.


Friday:
Photographer Bella

Andrew was at a friends house tonight so Bella Rich and I went to get frozen yogurt after our errands and trip to the mall.  She was snapping pictures and got this good one of us.  I love my weekends with her.


Saturday:
LA Live

Andrew got tickets to the Muse concert for his birthday and he took his friend David.  It was at the Staples Center so Rich and I drove them down there and saw a movie and hung out at the area downtown called LA Live.  It was a very cook area.  We had lots of fun, but no Bella this time she was at her dads.

In Summary:

Not the best pictures this week.  My recipe pictures didn't really show how yummy it was, Bella had the red eye going and some of the pictures this week I didn't even take myself...Geesh...I'll try better next week.  I had a very busy weekend with lots of driving...have I mentioned how much I hate driving??  Thankfully all I had to do was ride...thanks Rich.  I took care of my sicky girly and didn't even get sick (she says knocking on wood) and the good news is I have a whole new week ahead of me.


More Later

- A Ro

6 comments:

  1. That LA Live looks like fun. We have a smaller version of what appears to be like it called Westgatel...lots of fun too. Hope that Bella is feeling better...not fun being sick. I saw Christmas decor at a store this week too and thought oh my goodness...already...seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the girl child is better, it's no fun when your kids are sick!

    Blessings for a good week!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sandwich looks really yummy - I'll keep my eye out for the recipe. I love the look on Rich's face in the picture - you can tell that he likes Bella a lot - &, really, who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sandwich looks good. I love patty melts!
    So sorry Bella wasn't feeling well. She still looks cute as a button though.
    LA Live sounds fun. We would have to drive to Chicago to fid anything like that around here.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You came to LA Live but you didn't see me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are assuming that I know where you are in relation to LA live...I get in the car and have no idea where I am going!!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete