OK I'll stop now.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
Honestly I think they aren't worth the calories...although now that I have had chocolate(caffeine) ripped from my diet it might be the only thing I can eat this Easter. I hear they are better when they are a little stale, might have to give that a shot.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Being I am still a performer (of sorts) being on stage and thus being nervous is a big part of my job. When I am really nervous the only thing that keeps me from tossing my cookies are slow, deep breaths. Although I have been known to strut about in a frenzied fashion when I am nervous. Hey...maybe that is where the term "being chicken" comes from. I know, I'm a little slow on the uptake.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
The school I teach at has no hallways...every door to the building is an outside door, now this is a good plan, in theory, because you don't have a lot of wasted space, and it IS California. However, when it rains it means we just resign ourselves to getting wet. I really don't like to be wet. I enjoy WARM spring rains and a good umbrella and rain boots.
Wow that is a lot of words for a yes or no question...
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
I am going the sentimental route on this one...I would say my father. He died about 7 years ago, way to young, and I miss him oh so very much.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Spending it with my immediate family. Rich and the kids and I will have a nice dinner and then I always do a scavenger hunt, complete with rhyming clues, to find their baskets. Maybe this year they will be too old for that...yeah probably not.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Woah...now Linda that question is going a bit too far. You are just asking for trouble...I mean do you want riots on your blog or something. For me that is like asking which child is my favorite. I am not even going to go there.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
My family watching Chuck last night. It is our Monday routine and it was my Monday picture for Project 365. It is funny...I took the picture and each one said simultaneously "Let me see it" Don't they remember what is was like to have to WAIT until you paid to have each and every crappy picture processed to see. I love the instant veto power of digital pictures.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
I can't remember the last book I read. Going to the library is a thing that we are going to do during our Spring Break. I read a couple of books for work on the way the brain works and how that has to do with learning. Loved those books. Being a music teacher and very attune to my right brain, liking brain books sounds all nerdy of me and out of character. However, it really fascinates me how the brain learns and develops. I know...nerd.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
I would say that sorting through all the stuff I have accumulated over the year. When we move I really want to stay on top of all the stuff that accumulates. I am rethinking presents and what I save and what I pitch. Yeah...good luck with that, I know.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Too many...which is the same response you'll get if you ask me how many pairs of shoes I own.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Yellow...don't know why, just does.
My Bonus Joke (not part of the Random):
Q - Why shouldn't you tell an Easter egg a good joke??
A - It might crack up....ha ha!!
In Summary: I miss and love my dad, but don't ever see myself tattooing him on my body. I am reminded of how much I need to continue sorting through our
- A Ro